Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Stamford?
Your new nursery is close to being ready for your beloved child. You dedicated countless hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even completed the room with some plush animals on a shelf. But how will you keep watch over your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a basic listening device or take it a bit further and utilize the surveillance equipment already accessible to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Although it may seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Stamford, it’s actually an outstanding option when you think about the benefits.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Stamford are great baby monitors
As elements of your integrated home security system, you are able to reach your indoor cameras and all of your devices with a single app. This offers you convenience and peace of mind as you are able to check in on your little one from anyplace via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-definition video footage: You’ll get detailed, high-quality video of your precious one. You may even review recorded segments right from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you have the chance to talk to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you may use the talk feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your baby decides rest time is done and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to receive motion-triggered notifications delivered right to your phone.
- One-tap contact: Despite the fact this perk is really for older children, it’s worth bringing up. With a simple press of a button, your youngster can touch base with you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a tremendous bonus. If you see that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it may be a tad warm in the nursery, you may alter the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can activate the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate another indoor camera and still have access to them both with one home security app.
Design Your Stamford smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Stamford smart home and get the peace of mind and security Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can provide. Dial (475) 250-2250 today and learn how we can make your property more convenient and safer for every member of your family.