How does home monitoring work in Stamford?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for defending your house and family members. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Stamford home monitoring works
When you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security experts 365 days a year. Although they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t find them watching your home or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to authenticate the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to speak with you, they will proceed to notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the emergency and will function as the chief touch point for local responders in the event you are off site.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security consultants tied right to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than just inner peace as you have real-life experts to assist you when you need them most.
Protecting your home, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready in the event of an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy ensuring loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more essential when an emergency happens while you’re not there. Think about your smoke detector beeping or an access point sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to hear the alert of the loud siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your property is always defended, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Stamford home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals from components pass through this important, centralized command center. Along with being your direct link to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these added virtues:
- Emergency button to instantly reach your home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio feature allowing you to converse right to your monitoring specialists
- You can request assistance with any type of issue, including medical situations
If you’re unable to find your phone when a crisis strikes, you may still talk with your support team straight through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Stamford security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and order a completely connected Stamford smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you require. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our core packages. If you want to boost your home’s protection, place a call to (475) 250-2250 or complete the form below to get started.