You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for defending your house and family members. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Stamford home monitoring works
When you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security experts 365 days a year. Although they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t find them watching your home or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to authenticate the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to speak with you, they will proceed to notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the emergency and will function as the chief touch point for local responders in the event you are off site.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security consultants tied right to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than just inner peace as you have real-life experts to assist you when you need them most.