What you should look for in a home security camera in Stamford
Getting captured by surveillance is the last thing a burglar wants This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the best tools to include as you design your home’s security. Although free-standing cameras will be effective when configured appropriately, they’re even more helpful when incorporated into your home’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Stamford? You’ll be glad to find these critical devices come with more conveniences than earlier versions. You are able to view real-time footage from inside cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with integrated deterrents from outdoor cameras. And you can direct your cameras easily in the same app.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Stamford
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will raise your home’s defense to a higher level. These crucial elements of your alarm system can be found with an impressive array of features including 2-way audio, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the possibilities here.
- Forceful deterrents: You can use a surveillance camera that can take immediate action. If odd activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid red ring will form around the camera lens and a powerful alert will sound.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut views of your property at any hour. Your cameras will even maintain their visibility when zooming in on details.
- Cloud storage: Choose devices with cloud storage capabilities and the capacity to watch clips directly from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Stamford are often connected to a handy smartphone app. You can watch current feeds or saved video and even activate or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will post a notification to your mobile device whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion sensors prompts cameras to take notice if odd action takes place. You’ll even get an update on your phone.
- Talk to delivery people or loved ones: Need to touch base with your kids when they return from school? Have you found a stranger at your doorstep? The latest home security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient 2-way audio so you are able to speak to the people within range of your camera.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor video cameras should offer no less than a 120° view. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° views.
- Customizable zones: This feature provides the opportunity to designate the precise part of your property you want your camera to watch over. This will be important to optimize the movement you surveil as you aren’t going to need updates each time a vehicle travels by on the road.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Stamford. The next step is to put everything together in a robust Vivint smart home. Dial (475) 250-2250 to begin or submit the simple form on this page to reach out to our home protection and automation professionals.